About Joseph Choi
"Life is not about the days you live. It's about the days you remember."
I'm Your Expert In:
- UI/UX Web Design & Rapid Prototyping in Sketch
- Web Development in Wordpress & Squarespace
- Print Design Solutions in Adobe Design Suite
- Organic Search (SEO) Execution & Strategy
- Operational Process Streamlining & Documentation
- Data Analysis & Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Event Coordination
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a great design has a thousand stories behind it. The thinking; the brainstorming; the execution; that is the world I live in and build daily. Learn more about my core values here.
My Weapons of Choice
Hobbies, Interests & Adventures
Even though I may work 60+ hours a week, I still believe that work-life balance is necessary for maintaining my productivity, my health and generally living a stress-free life.
I run 2-3 times a week, on top of going to the gym & hiking on the weekend. It keeps me calm in high-pressure situations, and it helps me stay organized & energized throughout the day.
Current Running Milestones
- Full-Marathon (42.2 KM): 3:57:44 (As of May 7th, 2017)
- Half-Marathon (21.1 KM): 1:42:54 (As of October 2nd, 2017)
- 10KM: 00:45:54 (As of April 23rd, 2017)
2017 Fitness Goal
- Half-Marathon (21.1 KM): Under 1:40:00
- Participate in a triathlon!
I Also Love Travelling!
Travelling is one of my other joys in life. Being able to experience different cultures, explore different foods, see unique architectures, that to me is a life worth living. I love it. Here's a number of countries I've visited so far:
I have plans to backpack across Europe & Southeast Asia in the years to come!